Gas Stations and Convenience Stores are considered Special Use Properties which makes them a little tricker to finance. Additionally a lot of Lenders will shy away from lending to any environmentally sensitive properties – not Alliance Business Capital’s Lending Partners.
We are actively seeking Gas Station and Convenience Store Loans from $500,000 up to $5 Million, more on a case by case basis. We currently offer the following Gas Station and Convenience Stores Loan Programs for Gas Station and Convenience Stores located throughout the U.S. only.
Alliance can assist you whether you’re looking to purchase 1 Station or a Portfolio of Stations.
Most of the Gas Station Properties financed through Alliance are completed under an SBA Loan Program with a maximum loan to value of 80% (exceptions to 85%) or on a Conventional Loan with a maximum loan to value of 70%.
SBA 7(a) Loans are available through Alliance Business Capital from $350,000 to $5,000,000
Some Benefits of the SBA 7(a) Loan include:
- Long repayment terms – reducing monthly payments
- Frees up cash to expand your business
- Low down payment of as little as 10% on multi-purpose real estate acquisitions and as little as 15% on single-purpose real estate acquisitions
- Financing available for most industry types including: hotel/motels, gas station/convenience stores, restaurants, assisted living facilities, and day cares to name a few
SBA 504 Loans available through Alliance for up to $15,000,000
Some Benefits of the 504 Loan include:
Alliance is pleased to now be able to consider Construction Loans under the following criteria:
- Maximum Loan Amount is $5 Million on SBA 7(a) Loans and $15 Million on SBA 504 Loans
- Maximum Loan to Value is 75% – typically you must have a minimum 30% verifiable capital injection into the project
- Must have outside income from other properties
- Must have SBA full eligibility – no open SBA Loans
- Must have good liquidity
- Must have good experience as owner/operator
Typical Loan Fees:
- 1 to 1.5% Construction Loan Fee – paid to Bank
- 1.5% Commercial Loan Fee – paid to Alliance
- SBA Guaranty Fees Apply
- Third Party Reports
- Alliance Processing Fee
- Bank must approve Contractor
- Contractor must have a Payment and Performance Bond for the Project
- Additional conditions may apply upon Bank reviewing complete package
Acceptable Use of Proceeds on a USDA B&I Loan:
- B&I Loans may involve acquisitions, construction, conversion, repair, modernization or debt refinance
- Loan proceeds can be used for real estate acquisition and/or improvements, machinery, equipment, furniture, fixtures and working capital
- Closing costs and guarantee fee
In order to qualify for USDA B&I Financing your property must be located within a designated USDA Eligible Area.
In addition to SBA and USDA Loans we now offer Conventional Loans as a Commercial Loan Intermediary.
To qualify under our Conventional Loan Program the Property must be Owner Occupied/Operated.
$500,000 up to $7,000,000
Purchase, Refinance, and Refi with Limited Cash Out
Up to 10 Year Term with up to 30 Year Amortization
Up to 5 Year Fixed Rates Available
Minimum Debt Service:
Minimum Credit Score:
Down to 650 Considered
Alliance Business Capital has formed Business Relationships with 2 – 3 Reputable Bridge Lenders to better assist our Clients.
Below are one of our Lending Partners terms which are not all inclusive.
As low as 8.5%
$1 Million Minimum
$5 Million Maximum with exceptions on a case by case basis up to $10 Million
2 & 3 Year Terms available
Leverage / Loan to Value:
Up to 65% of Actual Cost / Appraised Value
Minimum FICO Score:
Available on Case by Case basis
Step Down Prepay, Flat Prepay, YM
Alliance now has the ability to assist with financing of a portfolio of Gas Stations and Convenience Stores starting with a minimum loan amount of $10 Million.
Investing in new equipment. Managing volatile fuel costs. Acquiring or building new sites. Retail fuel and convenience store operators must balance these issues while also delivering the convenience and service that build traffic and grow market share.
Navigating the road to success requires a financial partner who understands industry nuances and can offer proven financial solutions. We specialize in providing multi-site companies that may also have wholesale operations with customized financial solutions to help you reach your goals.
Alliance works with a national lender who has proven their expertise in financing a broad array of deal sizes and borrowing needs for multi-site operators. Whether you’re improving current sites, opening new locations or refinancing existing debt, we can work with you to develop customized solutions to finance your goals and power your growth.
With credit facilities from $5 million to $20 million, we offer a flexible array of options:
•Fixed and floating rate term loans
•Interest rate risk management solutions
•Revolving lines of credit for working capital
This is a brand new program for Alliance. It is in response to the many inquiries we have received seeking to purchase the Business Only. We are now able to look at financing the Business Only under the SBA 7(a) Loan Program.
Please see basic information below.
Minimum Loan Amount:
$500,000 is currently the minimum loan amount
Required Cash Injection:
20 to 25%
Seller held financing may be acceptable for up to 50% of the required cash injection
Prime + 2.00% – 2.75%
Quarterly Adjustable – no fixed rated
Minimum Credit Scores:
680 with exceptions on a case by case basis
Minimum Debt Service Coverage:
Closing Time Frame:
45 Days from acceptance of Letter of Interest